Digital download item is a great way to adjust to your needs and budget as it is much inexpensive way to have the files printed (by cutting out the "middle man") and various sizes of files are included. You can simply upload the file online to a printing service and have it delivered to your door.
- Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, behind him was a ram, caught in a thicket by his horns. And Abraham went and took the ram and offered it up as a burnt offering instead of his son. So Abraham called the name of that place, “The Lord will provide” -Genesis 22:13-14
Jehovah Nissi (the Lord my Banner)
- Moses built an altar and called the name of it, The Lord Is My Banner, saying, “A hand upon the throne of the Lord! The Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.” - Exodus 17:15-16
Jehovah Rapha (the Lord my Healer)
“If you will diligently listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, your healer.” - Exodus 15:26,
★ Please note that this listing is for a downloadable DIGITAL FILE, no physical item will be sent or shipped. ★ If you would like a "Printed Scripture/Mailed Print", please click the button below.
● 24 x 36" JPG file
Print onto 4x6" | 8x12" | 12x18" | 16x24" | 20x30" | 24x36" | 20x30 cm (2:3 ratio)
● 22 x 28" JPG file
Print onto 11x14" | 22x28" (11:14 ratio)
● 18 x 24" JPG file
Print onto 6x8" | 9x12" | 12x16" | 15x20" | 18x24" | 30x40 cm (3:4 ratio)
● 16 x 20" JPG file
Print onto 4x5" | 8x10" | 12x15" | 16x20" | 40x50 cm (4:5 ratio)
● A2 JPG file
Print onto 5x7" | A5 | A4 | A3 | A2
● 300 dpi high-resolution
● You will receive 15 JPEG files
HOW IT WORKS- After payment, you'll receive an email containing a link to download your files.
- Print the files at home/a local print shop or
- Upload the file online to a printing service such as Staples, Costco, Shutterfly, Officeworks(AU) or Walmart and have it delivered to your door.
- I recommend having them printed on a white heavy weight card stock or matte paper for best results!